October 24, 2010

My Ramblings

I constantly feel like nobody listens to me. I can scream, shout, sign, write, whatever... and still everything I say goes in one ear and out the other. It doesn't matter that I'm giving sound advice, honestly expressing how I feel, speaking from experience, giving a great idea, or offering the best solution possible to an answer... I still go unheard.

BUT... Just about everyone will come back around and let me know that I was right. Yes, that little voice that you ignored was right. No ifs, ands or buts about it... I was right. If I received a dollar for every "I told you so" that I quietly say to myself then I'd be a millionaire right now, all because...

Nobody listens to me.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, if people are coming back to tell you that you are right, then you have been heard. Some people just don't admit to listening to you at that moment. I, too, take pride in being right. I'm right on a daily basis when it comes to my kids.
    Ok, so my kids don't think "BECAUSE MOMMA SAID SO" means I'm right.
    But I DO.

    ReplyDelete